My Lovely Friends =)

Welcome readers, and thanks for visiting my blog..:)

*Spread some love :)*

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Its the day I've been waiting for =)



Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts.Envy hurts.Everyone get these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again.Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.


  ...................
 It's 2 years now.

Happy Anniversary darling,  I'm glad that you're in my life,still.
I'm hoping for more years to come;
so that we can explore the world together.
Being in a relationship is not easy if we don't try to work it out together .
But with you, I'm willing to try almost everything.
Because YOU my darling, are worth the effort. 
 I wanna grow old with you. 
Yes I do.
May the happy ending belongs to us. 


Muahx! 


LIKE now, pls! :D






0 comments:

Post a Comment